Thursday, March 3, 2016

3 Reasons You need To Let SEO Takeover When Promoting Clickbank and Google Sniper

Letting SEO Takeover Will Produce Record Sales Guaranteed 
If you have been following this blog at all, you know that it has been a hard thing to put up. I ran through my first 50 topics fast. I now have a new set of 50 ideas to run through, and we start today. Why today? Well, I wanted to mention that today, as of March 3, 2016, I have had a record sales day with Clickbank. How big? Well, it’s been tremendous, we’re talking 17 sales in one day, and now a leader in promoting a products through Clickbank. Now, how did I get to that many sales in one day. Well, I didn’t just promote that one product, I did a number of things to get to that level, and I owe it to SEO that I learned from Google Sniper’s methods. You can learn SEO with Google Sniper here. There are 3 reasons why you should not panic if you don’t see sales, and instead let SEO takeover from time to time.

SEO Is Not Immediate


Here is the biggest misconception that people have when it comes to search engine optimization, and it’s speed. People assume that you can learn all that you can from Google Sniper and just make money on day one. That’s not how it works. When you honestly learn SEO with Google Sniper here, you will need to apply yourself. For example, this blog took me 2 months to compile 50 posts, and even then I did not see a lot of sales, until today, when things started to really take off. Why? Because I was working on the SEO portion of the Google Sniper path. SEO is NOT an immediate solution to conversions with any affiliate marketing program, it’s just not.

People Find You Slowly


Another reason why you should learn SEO with Google Sniper is because you can learn how patience is the key to making serious money. I’m not saying that you are going to make 10,000 a day, but I have found that I tripled my AdSense earnings in a week, and have found myself seeing more and more sales on a daily basis. Why? Because I didn’t just throw in the towel when I didn’t get sales. I went through a drought in January. I missed 8 days straight of sales in Clickbank, and AdSense was abysmal. I just kept writing, kept working, and today, I can see the results of those initial 50 posts. People found me slowly, and now my Fiverr orders are taking off, and this site is getting a lot of conversions.

Google Sniper Works Over Time


Here’s the last reason that you should let SEO takeover when you’re promoting anything, and it’s that Google Sniper works over time. It took me 3 months of using the techniques that George Brown talks about in Google Sniper’s eBook and member’s area to convert into the thousand-dollar mark. Can you do the same? Of course! I wouldn’t be writing this blog and focusing on the subject of marketing if I was lying, because what good is that?

Here’s the thing, you should learn SEO with Google Sniper here. Then apply yourself to the 90-day rule that I have exhibited in this blog. Write 50 posts or hire someone like the link to fiverr in my sidebar, and get them posted on your blog. Then just wait for SEO to takeover. It took me from January 8, 2016 to March 3, 2016 to see results. How long will it take you? I suggest putting in 90 days, and see how big your wallet gets.

Interested in testing Google Sniper? Click here to test it, and review it for yourself. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment