Monday, July 11, 2016

Ranking In The Top 5 In Google With Free Blogging Platforms

Google Sniper Works in 2016 - How Do You Rank Your Pages?
One of the many tricks that you will learn with Google Sniper’s methods is how to rank your pages within the first page of Google listings. I took this notion on with several free blogs. Now, one of the things that George Brown talks about in Google Sniper is that you should get WordPress and a domain name. I didn’t do that. I wanted to go the harder way, to prove that I can rank any topic in the top 5 of Google with relative ease. It wasn’t easy. However, I did manage to rank something in the top 5, and this is how I did it, all with the ideas that I first learned in Google Sniper, and you can follow along if you’d like.

Russian Orthodox Beads


My chosen keyword using the methods learned in Google Sniper was Russian Orthodox Beads. I wanted to rank in the top 5, and ended up landing there yesterday in that spot. I am currently ranked really high for other keywords in the niche, but this was my main goal. What I did was simple. I chose the keyword set, and then started writing blog posts that had that in the main body of the article. I also utilized “minor headings” to promote the keyword where I could, and I just simply wrote about the benefits, and elements that were discussing the topic. That’s it. Right now, I’m ranking at the number 3 spot for that keyword.

Here's a screen grab taken today, 7/11/2016.




As you can see, I was able to outrank a lot of great websites, and I haven’t even touched the site in a long time. In fact, I haven’t updated the site since January 11, 2016. That’s an incredible element that most people don’t think about. If you are looking at ranking within any search engine, you can take my advice and make it happen. You can also take on the Google Sniper challenge and actually make more money by having your own domain name, and doing the steps that George Brown talks about.

How To Rank In The Top 5 With Free Blogging Platforms in 5 Steps


At this point you’re going to wonder how I did. Well, that’s easy. I took on a few principles and just ran with it. Now, this could have failed easily, but it didn’t. The reason why it did not fail was because I wouldn’t let it, I just kept pushing forward, and it paid off dividends. These are the steps I took to making this rank for a keyword set that has 139,000 page results, and mine is at the number 3 spot right now.

  • Step 1 – Pick a Domain That Has The Keyword In It (Mine is Russian Orthodox Beads)
  • Step2 – Make Sure The Meta Tags State Your Title’s Purpose. (Mine is authentic prayer beads for sale)
  • Step3 – Write at least 20 posts with your keyword in the title.
  • Step4 – Keep posting updates.
  • Step5 – Wait


As you can see, it took my free blog on blogspot 7 months from the last time I posted to get to the first page of Google and at the number 3 spot for the keyword “Russian Orthodox Beads”. That’s something that is only third to St. Paisius Monastery and Wikipedia’s Prayer Rope! This is something that anyone can do, but most people won’t.

The reason why is simple, they don’t want to work at it. Now, if you are interested in getting results like this, you will need to do one of two things. You will need to do it yourself, or you will need to hire someone to do it for you. I can help you with this if you’d like, but chances are you won’t want to pay my fees.

Google Sniper Still Works in 2016, and I Proved It


If you want to rank in the top of Google, like my site has, then you will need to look into purchasing Google Sniper. You can do so by clicking here, and following their guidelines as to how to rank any keyword set in the top rankings of Google. I just did it, and have provided proof. But I did it with free domain names. Imagine if my domain name was paid for? I would probably be at the number one spot, no doubt.

Look, you could either be skeptical about what I just did, or you could test out Google Sniper by clicking here, and seeing for yourself how powerful this is. Google Sniper works in 2016, simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment