Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sometimes No One Buys After Using Google Sniper Techniques

What If No One Buys With Google Sniper? Quit? 
Here is a real life lesson from internet marketing. No matter what you use, whether you are adhering to the advanced Google Sniper techniques mentioned in GSNIPER’s member’s area, or you are using your own methods, there will be a slow season. In my journey to document progression through internet marketing, I can truly say that January of 2016 has been the absolutely worst in terms of marketing collateral. Even though I’ve managed to hustle my way into a few sales, the drop off has been nearly 90 percent. In fact, what started off as a good month has settled into the first week that I do not see sales with any of my Google Sniper pages. This is not a new kind of story, and there are going to be points where you will want to explore what to do next.

Sometimes No One Is Going To Buy Anything From Your Affiliate Pages


I hate to admit it, but it’s true. There comes a time when NO ONE is going to buy or click through your links. That’s just something that you are going to have to deal with. Affiliate networking is a hard road at times, and if you’re not evolving, you will see this and panic. I panicked the last week. 9 days straight without a sale. Even using the most advanced Google Sniper techniques, I saw nothing. No conversions, no click through rate, nothing. It was like Google had completely forgotten about all my pages. This is the awful truth, sometimes no one buys anything.

Maybe Get A Real Job?


Here’s another honest thing that I’ve dealt with, and you will no doubt deal with in your ventures to try and make money online. Is it time to get a real job? If you’re like me, you don’t do anything else besides writing and working on marketing. If you do other things, then those things fund you and pay for bills. Unfortunately, this is ALL I do. When this is not making money, I am broke and penniless. Should I get a real job? I cannot answer that for you. For me? I don’t know, it’s only the second day of February.

What About Giving Up On Google Sniper and Affiliate Marketing?


Here is the hardest question that you will have to answer. I have written 41 some odd posts about GSNIPER and how to make money online. Is it time to pack up and go away? No. From the start of this site, I have been working on a kindle book, which will document what you can and cannot do with advanced Google Sniper techniques. One of the things that you will need to learn, no matter what eBook or member’s area you are a part of is simple, how to navigate the low points. There’s a silver lining here, and that’s Google’s AdSense. As long as there is money from that, then you are going to have a reason to push forward, simple as that.

What Should You Do When No One Buys?


It’s easy to get caught up in the valleys of affiliate marketing. However, to fight back, you should pick up Google Sniper by clicking here, and invest time into managing your pages to earn, even when affiliate marketing doesn’t. I mentioned AdSense, and that’s the sole survivor of my January investments. Sometimes, PPC is the way to go, and that’s why I stress traffic generation from GSNIPER’s members page. Sign up, build sites, get traffic, make money. Done and done.

Interested in testing Google Sniper? Click here to test it, and review it for yourself. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment