Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Gambling Versus Making Money With Google Sniper

One Professor Claims You Can Win 200% of The Time Against Bookies Betting Soccer
Last month I discussed Sports betting versus digital marketing with Google Sniper. I talked about how it was easy to make money with sports betting at times, and how you can lose a great deal as well. I also noted that if you were to learn digital marketing with Google Sniper, you would make more money over the long term. Well, this was once again illustrated for me today. Through the lessons that I have been applying with Google Sniper’s members area, I have been able to parlay a passive income quite easily. Now, this blog you’re reading is just one of the sites that I use to make money. This is a very straight forward, digital marketing blog, and it doesn’t even get that much traffic. However, when it does get some traffic, people react well to it. But what about gambling?

Can You Beat The House More Than Digital Marketing Pays You?


This is the question that I asked myself this morning, and you know what? You can learn digital marketing with Google Sniper all you want, but the thrill of gambling is not the same. If you want to win at gambling, you can. In fact, I discussed in my earlier post that you could use the Z Code System found here, to actually place bets and win over and over again. Or you could do what one math expert did, and bet on soccer to pull in a 200 percent return. 200 percent returns is higher than if you were to learn digital marketing with Google Sniper, at least at the start of your quest. But over time? You’re bound to lose.

But What If You Follow The Math Against Digital Marketing?


Ok, let me be frank, you could win big money gambling. I am not one of those people that does it often, but I have made huge money gambling. In fact, I made some serious money on professional wrestling last month. I like it, it’s a thrill, and I have a few dollars to spend. I also write a professional wrestling blog, so I know a thing or two about what will be going on in a scripted sport. But what about regular sports? How do you make money with sports? Easy, math.

A Professor of Applied Mathematics From The University of Uppsala Sweden Comments


In 1843 Magazine, David Sumpter discussed how you could make serious money betting on soccer (football as he calls it). You can read about that here. What you are going to take away is that you can win big by gambling. Heck, I already told you that Z Code System can make you serious money. But versus digital marketing with Google Sniper? That’s another story. The reason why I keep harping on learning digital marketing is simple, and Sumpter discusses this towards the end of his article. He states the following, “To be sure of a reliable profit over various markets, new models need to be developed for each of them. This is a full-time job. So even if you have the prerequisite mathematical skills, I wouldn’t recommend becoming a professional gambler. There are many other jobs in mathematics and statistics that provide a much more stable income than gambling and require a much smaller starting capital.”. (1843 Magazine)

Gambling Is A Full Time Job, Google Sniper Is Not


If you were to learn digital marketing with Google Sniper, you would not have to spend a full time job’s worth of time figuring out the odds and ends. Listen to the professor, gambling is a full time job and the losses are huge, as well as the wins. Why do that to yourself? Learn digital marketing, start building your own blog, and make money. That’s what I’ve done with this blog you see, and it’s what many others are doing online right now. I can’t force you to click through my links, but if you apply just 1 hour of your day to learn and apply the methods, you’d make money.

Or you could always go with sports gambling using things like Z Code System, and see if you can get a serious win. Hell, I won big on the Ronda Rousey loss, so I guess sometimes one is better. But for long term, stability, there’s no question that Gambling is not going to pay off in the long term, it’s just not. Well, not unless you make it a FULL TIME JOB.

Interested in testing Google Sniper? Click here to test it, and review it for yourself. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment