Sunday, June 5, 2016

Is Anyone Really Making Money Online With Google Sniper 2016?

Picking Pennies In Order To Keep Affiliate Marketing Goals Alive 
I’ve been posting a lot about what Google Sniper does, and how it works. This blog is all about the possibilities that exist out there in terms of making money online. But I never really discuss if this actually works and how it works, do I? At least not with numbers in tow. So this post will serve as just that. I’ll discuss the reality of whether or not making money online can reach that 6,000 dollar a month mark that is promised overall.

Clickbank and Google Sniper


My first push through with making money online was with Clickbank. So far, using the methods that I’ve learned with GSniper’s member’s area, I made a cool 4,000 last month. That was done mainly through the use of landing pages and traffic generation from my skateboarding websites. I have talked about how my niche is skateboarding, and I have 3 major sites that I post on. They are all on free domains, and I don’t put up posts nearly as often as I do on this blog. The key to those sites is twofold.


  • I love Skateboarding
  • I would talk about Skateboarding for free


That’s the biggest thing that people don’t realize. You could try to force the notion of making money online, but you may give up before you see a dime. Google Sniper discusses how to build sites that make money, and they advocate that you work with proven niches. I don’t. I advocate doing what you love, and set up sites that you truly love, even if you didn’t make a dime. Now that may be why I didn’t make 6,000 dollars a month, but it’s definitely worth considering.



Continued Success or Failure With Google Sniper


At the end of the day, the goal that I had was to see if I could rank this blog and get traffic on a free site using Google Sniper’s methods for making money online. The short answer is yes! I did it. But it wasn’t without some hard work. I am a freelance writer, and have worked 7 days a week alongside trying to write for this blog, and build enough conversions to justify quitting my day job. So far, so good, but this is just an early example of what is going on. It’s not the end, just the beginning. The way that I’m seeing this working is through Google’s Adsense services and NOT Clickbank. In the past 8 days, I have seen NO Clickbank sales, and my hops are at an all-time low. That should tell you something about how far and away I’m getting with the methods in GSNIPER.

Can you really learn how to start making money online with Google Sniper here? 


Find out for yourself. I do it, with this free blog and several skateboarding blogs that I run. Can you? I say yes, but you can’t if you don’t test out the methods described within the member’s area, simple as that. Get it before it’s gone.

Interested in testing Google Sniper? Click here to test it, and review it for yourself. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment