Tuesday, May 24, 2016

3 Alternatives to Google Sniper For Learning Digital Marketing

Exploring Alternatives Is Tough
I talk about Google Sniper on this blog a lot. I recommend it for making money online, and learning digital marketing. But you know what? Let’s talk about some alternatives to that. While I address that this is a great way to learn, it’s not the only way. There are a lot of options to consider. The reason why I advocate GSNIPER over others is because it’s cost effective. Honestly, it’s my personal favorite, and I use the member’s area information often on this blog and others. But just in case you don’t want to use Google Sniper, here are 3 alternatives to consider outright and why.

Affiliorama – The #1 Affiliate Marketing Training Portal


Here you go. The biggest Google Sniper alternative that I have seen overall. This is a serious marketing portal that will teach you how to build a business from scratch. This has been around for some time, and you can read a LOT of reviews. Affiliorama can teach you digital marketing, although it focuses on affiliate work more than anything else. It’s the only drawback. However, affiliate marketing can net you six figures through a variety of different networks. Amazon, for instance, can give you upwards six figures a year, as highlighted by major players using the methods taught with this portal.

You can pick up Affiliorama here, and test whether or not it works for you.


The CB Passive Income – Cloning Digital Marketing Business


The CB Passive Income is a fascinating option. This option will not just teach you how to create digital marketing collateral, it will do so without a great deal of work. This is something that you can clone. You can copy and paste everything, and you can build a successful business model within the world of marketing. If your goal is to make money with digital marketing, then this is a true alternative to Google Sniper. Copy and paste marketing is the name of the game here. The drawback is that you will not get to explore certain niches that you may want to, but hey, you get paid, which is the big thing.

You can pick up The CB Passive Income here, and see if it’s the right fit for you overall.


Kindle Money Mastery - The #1 Amazon Kindle Training


Here is one of the most compelling of options that dives into more than just digital marketing. I stick to Google Sniper’s membership areas because it works with blogs and I already write blogs. However, if you want to go beyond that, then you need to learn from Kindle Money Mastery. I used this to put out 6 books last year, and it works for the most part. However, I focus a lot on blogging, so this isn’t the best for me. If you want to make money writing kindle books, or perhaps paying someone to do it for you, then this is the training you need. I love the ease of it, but again, I’m a blogger, I stick to what I like. However, I do have a Kindle book coming out later this year, so perhaps this is more than meets the eye.

You can pick up Kindle Money Mastery by clicking here, and make moves with Kindle publishing.


At the end of the day, I still recommend Google Sniper, but you know what? The above 3 alternatives are absolutely grand. I have found these to be very easy to work with and explore. Making money doesn’t require more than education, and publishing, simple as that.

Interested in testing Google Sniper? Click here to test it, and review it for yourself. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment