Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Sports betting Versus Digital Marketing With Google Sniper

Ronda Rousey's First Loss Netted Me $21,372 On A Bet NO One Else Made (IMG SRC UFC)
Recently I took a break from writing on this blog to explore an opportunity that involved sports betting. If you are not familiar with affiliate marketing, I will tell you this, there’s information products about anything under the sun. I ran into an option that promised me to win at sports betting multiple times over. That’s right, “You Can Win With Sports Betting”! I fell for it. I didn’t think much about it, but since I’ve been working with Google Sniper and digital marketing for some time, I knew that if it was true, I could pull out some real money before coming back to the world of blogging. After about 90 days of work, I found myself looking at the two options of making money. One driven by the framework of winning bets, and the other working with digital marketing as taught in Google Sniper’s training modules. This is what I found, and perhaps something that will entice you to try things out for yourself.

Winning Big Money With The Z Code System (Sports Betting)


The first thing that I did was pick up a program for automated Sports Betting called the Z Code System. This is a system that gives you betting odds, and picks out the winners based on their specific algorithm. Now, I’ve heard of this type of work in the past, and even wrote some articles to help promote similar companies. The difference with this one, is that it promised my money back if I didn’t win. What happened next was fascinating, and compared to digital marketing, it seemed easier.

Sports betting is a beast. Don’t get it twisted. Even with automated picks, and using the Z Code System, you have to know what you’re doing. I’m an avid sports fan, so taking what I learned through digital marketing was easy to apply to sports betting overall. However, the winnings didn’t come in as fast as I thought. It took me 30 days to get my first win, and after a few tweaks, and a few lost bets, the jackpot came in. I pulled a HUGE win.

Ronda Rousey and Winning With Z Code System (Sports Betting)


It was November 15, 2015 and I was watching what most sports fans were watching, UFC 193. Z Code System had put Ronda Rousey as favored to win, however, in their member’s area there was a late breaking update that suggested betting on Holly Holm. Now, every single person that I knew wasn’t going that route. I put down all my earnings from digital marketing within Google Sniper on Holly Holm winning in the second round, via knockout. A completely impossible and ridiculous bet.

Then at around 59 seconds into the second round, Holm knocked out Ronda Rousey and I got PAID. No joke, I made five figures within one solitary bet! That was one huge bet versus years of internet marketing that made me some serious money! I was stunned. To this day, it is my single greatest victory in regards to sports betting.

Why I Choose Google Sniper Over Sports Betting


I loved the rush of sports betting. However, you have to realize that with betting, lottery, and other affiliate marketing options, you are going to lose. You will lose a lot, but the big wins will carry you through the losses. In regards to Google Sniper and digital marketing, you will not lose money a great deal of the time. In fact, you’re going to make money more often than not. Take for instance last night. I have been promoting Google Sniper on this site, and several other products on other pages, and after a 3-day drought with no sales, I pulled 30 sales in 24 hours. 30 sales, netting 900 dollars, overnight, through the use of blogging and internet marketing that I learned from Google Sniper here.

The Spurs Lost In The 2016 Playoffs - I Won $13,492 
The reason why I choose Google Sniper over Z Code System is because I can’t really deal with the ups and downs that come with sports. Every perennial loser has a big win, and every perennial winner has a big loss. You can make a lot of money with sports betting. I recommend it if you love sports and want to make money with automated sports betting. If you’re going to go that route, I suggest using Z Code System, as it was my ticket to a ton of money betting on UFC 193, and getting paid out huge.

However, if you want to make money through affiliate marketing, blogging, and traditional means online, then I suggest you utilize Google Sniper to learn digital marketing. That’s what I’m doing, and that’s what I suggest. However, the NBA Playoffs are coming, and I am thinking about putting money down on the finals. So far, I’ve made a few big wins especially picking The San Antonio Spurs to lose their series, and well, I’m enjoying sports betting as a hobby and digital marketing as my main income.

With all that said, here are my two takeaways:


Number 1 – Z Code System is the premier sports betting option you should consider. It paid me out huge with UFC 193 and the NBA playoffs this year. You can pick it up here, and it’s highly recommended.

Number 2 – Google Sniper is an educational tool that shows you how to make money online. This blog is just one of the sites I use to pull a full time income from home, without stressing too often about financial issues.

Interested in testing Google Sniper? Click here to test it, and review it for yourself. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment